Wow, it was amazingly beautiful. It was an awesome vacation and we had alot of fun. Keralyn did a fabulous job of planning the details. I got to do something everyday that I had never done before. Thank You Keralyn and Mike. And just when I thought that the trip was comming to an end it didn't. We came back from Island Park and spent a day at Lagoon with Stephanie and Jarren. It was a blast. My favorite ride was the wicked and as Jarren would put it, "it was wicked!" We are now getting ready for school. I have orientation comming up and we have to go get our books. It seems as though everything is slowing falling into place. I have court on the 2oth to get Shayla back. I spoke with the CPS investigator today. She told me everything looks good. She said that our home was beautiful and that I shouldn't worry. So thank you everyone for your prayers. Well it is getting late but we will be back. :)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The whole trip was way fun, and I'm glad you guys came. Lagoon was awesome too, but I was exhausted the next day.
Post a Comment