Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our weekend

Alan and I had an awesome weekend. On Friday we spent the day sorting cards and checking prices.(Alan is selling cards on E-Bay) And then we played wow. Friday night we had a rain storm. I loved it. There was sense of calmness as the rain pounded on the roof. And there was comfort in standing with Alan on the front porch watching the rain. Anyways, Saturday came and went. We went to a card shop close by and played cards with some friends and before I knew it was Sunday morning. It feels like the summer is flying by. We are so excited about going to Utah and then going to Island Park. I really can't wait because technically it will be the beginning of my summer. I have 2 finals this week and 2 next week and then I will be done until fall classes start. Well I am going to get off the computer and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments: