Friday, August 15, 2008

Island Park to be continued

Here are just a few of the really great pictures we got. We will be downloading the rest to Jarren's website so that everyone can download the ones they didn't get.
Thank you so much for inviting me, I had so much fun and feel truly blessed to have been apart of this family gathering.


This was an amazing vacation!



I just love this picture!




Girls just wanna have fun! We toatlly beat the guys on the tubing competition.

3 comments:

Birdnest said...

I love these pictures especially the one of Alan and Jack...I didn't have that one, thanks for sharing.
We DID have such a wonderful time, didn't we....I am so glad you came. I really look forward to the next family gathering; I am sure it won't be soon enough for me:)

Leah and Mike said...

I was fun hanging out the other night, I'll keep you posted on So you think you can dance tickets. Check out our blog now too.

Leah

Leah and Mike said...

I just realized I wrote "I was fun" when I meant "It was fun" which means the English major (Alan) will totally make fun of me if I don't correct the error. But mostly I didn't want you to think I was arrogant, saying how much fun "I" was to hang with. Enjoy Camp Verde, although it doesn't sounds like it isn't a pleasure trip.

Leah